18 July 2021

headache day


Nasty crappy headache yesterday. 
Dehydration? 
New glasses? 
Sick of my job?
All three?
First day back from vacation is always hard. 


No alcohol 
Expect for a few. 
No Advil except for a few. 
In 13 weeks, I’ve done well 




The nastiest salad 
I ever ate. 
Sickening. 
All that green stuff. 
Yuk. 


Went downtown 
To visit a CBD shop. 
Too many scary people. 
Saturday night at sunset 
Is not the time to be downtown. 


Not for any plant. 


Baby Boy still sleeps with me.
TMI alert. 
When I was drinking wine,
I would get up 2 times a night to pee. 
Now, usually only once. 
At 4 am. 
BamBam Fergus sleeps with me 
Till then. I do a little ROM
Range of Motion on his leg
And release him to bother the others. 
He still has his teenage years to get through. 
He can’t be unsupervised overnight. 
Not just yet. 
To many things to knock down. 




Me about 2009. 
Months after starting Low Carb. 

Never did I ever dream
I would still be Low Carbing
And actually be alive at 60!
Much less getting ready for a new career! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!