27 July 2021

g. i. series

Slept on the recliner. 
I woke up during the upper GI
And got choked on the scope. 
It tore my throat up a bit. 

Lots of steps. 
I walked to and from the clinic. 

The Nurse said 
“Get your happy ass up in this bed!”
That’s the V A for ya! 


For Day Surgery they want you to walk. 
For regular hospital stay, 
They don’t let you walk out. 
You must be taken out in a wheelchair. 
Sometimes. 
All bets are off with the V. A! 
Not complaining; they saved my life! 


Covered with cats. 
Baby Fergus never left my side. 


Esophagus EGD. 
50% improvements. 


Duodenum clear. 
Stomach clear. 


The old EGD in April this year. 
Roughly 17 weeks ago. 
Grade D esophagitus. 
L A grade D means excoriation
On 75% of the surface 
Multiple duodenal ulcers. 
No mention of Z line injury. 
Many bleeding ulcers. 


Colonoscopy. 


No IBS. No Chron’s. 
No polyps. No outpouching. 
Perfect and clear. 
BBBP Score is 9. 
Perfect score for preparation. 

I post this for all the people 
Who say meat tots in your colon. 
Or low carb doesn’t have enough fiber. 
Oh yes- and I lost 6 pounds! 






1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up indeed, wowza! You aced it with flying colors, and I agree, low carb and lots of meat is the way to go. The kitties are keepers...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!