12 July 2021

evening soirée


Out with the old -
In with the new 




I made this. 
I invented this. 
Yogurt, Mayo, Italian Spices,
Garlic and Onion powder,
Parm Cheese- boom!
Homemade Low Carb Ranch. 


Half the Group was keto. 
Half the group don’t care. 


Cabbage Slaw? 
Vinegar based coleslaw?


Mushroom and Onion 
In Lea & Perrin. 
Low sodium - for the older group
That we now are. LOL 


Guacamole 


It’s my job to light the grill 


And I did my job well! 


Steak, Slaw, and Cauliflower 
With Cheese Casserole. 

And Sugar Free Cheesecake. 
I got to share my CBD oil
Stash with my friends 
And everyone one of them 
Could benefit from using it! 

Everyone was ready to get back
To being around people 
And meeting up - finally! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!