15 July 2021

mister grinch


Double dose of CBN
20 mg - 2 gummies-
CBD and CBG. 
CBG did nothing for me. 
Pain relief- yes. 
Sleep- not at all. 


You ever hear something that made you get up? 
From a dead sleep? 


The door to the patio 
Was broken off
And the house door was not closed. 
Much less- not locked. 
That’s what happens when you
Live with people. 
Lock the fucking door. 
Asshole. 


Got a good walk in at IKEA. 
I love that place. 


Lol google maps. 




When I need new furniture 
This will be it. 


I got these bins
For my bathroom junk. 


But alas! I wasn’t fast enough. 
And left some things out overnight. 
I was “punished” by having a little alarm
Changed, so it would wake me up 
On my last day off today. 
See how that works? 
It went off for several minutes 
Before I realized what was happening. 
Asshole. 


Steak and Cauliflower Casserole. 


Get off the ottoman. 
I need to take a picture of it. 
Please. Scoot. Git! 
Go on now. Git! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!