16 July 2021

drum cops




Add 1000 to this.
I didn’t even wear the watch 
Most of the day. 












Lol. None for me !
So we’re at about 100 days 
No wine. Even cheap wine is 
Not really cheap per se-
I saved enough money
To pay for my whole vacation! 
Crazy how it all adds up. 


Lots of Keto!




DCI - Drum Corp International 
Had its annual simulcast last night. 


Santa Clara Vanguard 


Bluecoats 


White Rock Lake
Covefe and a trip around
Every Dallasite’s  favorite place



Lol we had the whole theater to ourselves
For the DCI simulcast. 
3 audience members. 
A nice guy who marched
With the Cavaliers 
Way back in the day. 
Good memories. 
Now. Last day of staycation. 
Back to work.  Bust weekend. 
Deep breath- here we go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!