22 July 2021

dead watch


Crappy Sleep. 
I took something for sleep 
And it did this. 
Now I’m wide awake 
After 6 crappy hours of 
Tossing and turning. 

My housemate has a cough. 
No COVID. 
He said he was tested 
And it was negative. 
Still- I’m too old for hot toddies. 


Watch died mid afternoon. 
I left the charger at home. 
🥲
So just imagine the steps 
Being there. Lol. 


Crappy sleep. 
This is a symptom of something. 
Why are we all getting crappy sleep? 


Older woman range is about 
25 to 50 ish?


Sleep Apnea?


There’s full spectrum CBD. 
THC levels below 0.03%
Broad spectrum CBD with no THC. 
And CBD isolate. 

2014. 
I have trouble every July. 
The heat, I guess?
The junk I eat to Beat The Heat
Is probably more like it. 

I’m one of those 15 pound creepers. 
It sneaks back - then boom! 




I say this every year. 


COVID on the rise. 


Damn Delta Variant. 




Salad. My thing. 
 

Crazy hair! 
So much body. 

Some things are good. 
Some things are rough. 
Som things we just didn’t know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!