28 July 2021

back to work


I didn’t sleep much of the night. 
I just laid in bed and tried to rest. 

I cooked dinner and went into 
The living room with the grown ups
To announce to the Big People
that dinner was ready. 
And I got scolded for talking. 
Me- I avoid conflict by walking away. 
I went to bed at 730. 
But the coughing housemate 
Did his thing from 1 am - onwards. 
Days like this I hate communal living. 




I got up to water the plants. 
See- you have to water every day. 
Not just when you feel like it. 


Odd thing. 
On the way to work, 
my heart started to race. 
I dread working anymore. 




Yesterday it was fine. 
Good one and two minute recovery. 


I understand that suffering comes
From my expectations. 
I went back to my old ways. 
For a little bit. 
About caring what people 
Say, Think, and Do. 


How I feel today.
Poor Babs! 
I feel ya, Babe! 

I’m still down 5 pounds. 
That’s amazing. 
Still not eating solid food. 
Scratchy throat from the
Upper G.I. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!