14 July 2021

back home

I tried the CBG last night. 
If it worked, it was unnoticeable. 


Big Ass Salad. 
I hate greens generally. 
This summer I crave them. 
Especially Cold Salads. 

This delightful creature 
Is a Garlic Knot
Without the knot. 
Garlic Cookie?

Basically FatHeAd Pizza Crust
But with 4x the spices:
Italian Seasoning, Garlic, Onion
& ETB from TJ. 
Every Thing Bagel from Trader Joe’s. 

Good for dipping. 

Thought this would be good. 
Hated it. 


Cauliflower Cheese Casserole. 

Thinner RibEye 
Cooks faster. 


Yogurt and Fruit. 
Back to making my L Reuteri 


Last Rows of Summer 


Cheesecake Sugar Free 


This turned out to be awesome! 
I didn’t order it on purpose. 


My baby still makes little sounds
When he jumps from Point A to B. 
So I gave him some CBD oil for pets. 
I just added some drops to his food. 
Not sure what it did to him. 

Back home. 
The world of Laundry and Cat Poop. 
I’ve lost my obsession 
With travel. Since I did just get away. 
Sorta. 

I once had a job I loved 
But I found out later 
No one could stand me 
And dissed me behind my back. 
I had to work twice as hard 
To get things done because 
People would lie and say 
They couldn’t find something 
Or they didn’t understand something 
Or they couldn’t figure out
How to open a gate etc etc 
All to avoid work. 
People suck. 
Maybe that’s the allure of vacation- 
Getting away from jerks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!