09 July 2021

day back on


So tired - I went to bed 
At 7 pm. Got 10 hours sleep. 


Had my watch off. 
I worked in the garage 
Like for 2 hours 
So I know I stepped more. 






This looks crazy bad. 
Just a hamburger with no bun. 


This looks crazy good. 
Nice and refreshing. 


Pork Roast. 


Goodbye my bed
I miss you! 
I can’t wait to see you again! 


Goodbye pool!
I’ll see you tonight. 


Then I went off and left my lunch! 
Yep. That trick again. 


That’s ok. 
Egg, Sausage and Cheese
Hold my buns. X 2. 


Hello sunrise! 
Long time- no see! 
The Friday nurse called out. 
So I had to go in. 
No big deal. 
The extra day paid for my Air BnB. 


Plus- it’s raining. 
So no pool tonight. 
Ya pays yer money 
and ya takes yer chances. 



Giving serious consideration 
To getting a gym membership 
At L A Fitness. 
They have a pool and sauna. 
I think that’s a super good thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!