24 July 2021

prep and release


I felt I had a good night sleep
But my heart wasn’t happy. 
Less than 10% dip from days. 


More like 5000 plus 
When I was done with the day. 


Beautiful big bright full moon. 


Thanks to CV19,
My Colorado trip was canceled again! 
So please enjoy this lovely stock pic. 


I’m healthier now 
Without the wine (and ulcers)
And can handle the heat. 
I haven’t complained one time. 








Sweet Boy. 
Have I become a Crazy Cat Lady? 


Salad with junk on it. 
Mostly seeds and nuts. 
I’m 99% Gluten Free. 
It comes with Low Carb. 
But I wasn’t 💯 % pristine. 
Now I try to be.  
No gluten in any form. 
No sugar in any form. 


CBD tea. 
I didn’t decarboxylate 
So this is really CBD-A. 
The raw chemical. 
Many drugs companies are
Competing to get the patents 
On these compounds. 
CBD-A is the current “new darling”!
Personally, it did nothing for me.  
But then again, I also had no pain.  


The CBD Sampler pack. 
It comes in bottles like old film cases. 







Prepping for a Colonoscopy 
They’re checking for ulcers and polyps. 
Since I had so many ulcers before. 
Also they will repeat the upper GI. 
Let’s hope I get a “PASS”!
I’m pretty sure I’ve made great progress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!