11 July 2021

dispensary travel nurse


Lucky Leaf proudly presents
An Expo all about CBD ! 

Since I now have a lifetime ban
On Advil- I decided to go. 
1. As a patient 
2. As a Nurse 
3. As an “Influencer” 
Since I have such a large Facebook presence 
But I make absolutely no money 
for anything here or there. 
(I think someone sent me 10 cents once!)


But as a sane and legal person
I want to bring Normalcy to this industry. 
And we do that by walking around 
And talking. I believe in it. 
This is a typical dispensary 
Looking like a dimly lit Apple Store. 


Keep your shorts on. 
Lol. 
This plant is cultivated to only 
Produce CBD. Not THC. 


The CBD side is in the spotlight! 


Cooking Expo


Texas Caviar with CBD Infusion 
And Bacon Vinaigrette.




This machine strips the buds 
From the stalks and stems. 


Hump Museum. 
Early American farms were REQUIRED
By LAW to grow hemp instead of tobacco. 






















Delta 8
NOT Delta 9
Is the BIG player this year. 


I learned about CBD
CBG
CBN
And all kinds of things!
I can’t wait to explore everything 
In the overlap of CBD (MJ)
And Nursing! 


Remember those 1970s commercials 
About Reeces’s Peanut Butter? 
You got chocolate in my PB!
Noooo- you got PB in my chocolate! 
Well- that’s what happened to me. 
It was a wow moment. 

PS. I’m not an imbiber. 
I could go forever and be ok with not
Having THC. 
It’s not for me. Pot is not my DOC. 
(Drug of Choice.) Food is! 
I would stay Away from anything 
That increased my appetite 
And lowered my control threshold. 
My interest is purely pain management. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!