25 July 2021

play a role


Upped the dose. 
Vaped the CBD. 
Now I sleep great and 
wake up before the alarm. 
And have no pain. 
ZERO pain. 


I’m in a bad habit of not
 wearing my watch at home. 
More that this occurred. 


And wow. WOW! 
Off the charts HEV!


The one minute heart rate recovery test. 
Walk (etc) to get the pulse high. 
And see how long it takes to normalize. 


My top pulse wasn’t this high. 
But it came back down 
In one minute. 


I got the zone too fast. 
But I also recover quickly. 


I’m no where near 60
Biologically. 
Thank goodness! 


Sausage and cheese. 


Salad salad every day. 


No food today and tomorrow. 




So nice to spend a day 
Just watching films 
And having a chill day reading. 

Amen. And amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!