20 May 2021

wow day


Now it’s high 40s. 
Too low? 


Best reading yet! 


Made the effort to 
Step it up. Pun intended. 
First 7500, then 10,000 


There’s a Planet Fitness
On the way to work. 
Which I could do a little something 
And maybe get a little walk in 
A few days a week. 


My job is sedentary 
But it’s easy enough to mix it up. 


Dallas has many Highways. 
They put parks and walking trails
In every nook and cranny here 
But often, they’re not really accessible. 


22 mile trail but no parking,
But no parking at the trailhead. 
Pity. 

So my energy is improving 
And my cravings are diminishing. 
I never want to go through that again. 
It was all I could do to keep it 
Between  the lines! 


I ate one egg and some protein 
And yogurt yesterday 
After that unfortunate run in
With some cashews. 
If anyone wonders whether 
“Old Time” Low Carbers 
Make stupid mistakes 
Just look at me. 
And know the answer is
Emphatically “YES!”
Duh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!