17 May 2021

blowout day

I love to sleep hard. 

Walk hard. 
Trying to get the steps up
To 7000 to 7500 this summer. 

Fresh scatter wreck. 
An oncoming collision with the median
Sent cement debris all on the highway 
And I hit a huge chunk of cement 
HARD - going 60!

The tire was smoldering!

Several cars had flat tires! 


Pulse went up
- as it should -
Then and steady. 

Still need more cardio. 
Need to walk every day. 
On a walk. In the sun. 

HB Eggs and SF Sweet Pickles. 
One carb per pickle 
Made with Splenda. 


L Reuteri and L Rhamnosus 
So thick- it’s like cheese! 
At 30 hours, it’s so tart!
The little bugs ate all the lactose. 


Sausage, Eggs. 
7 Eggs today. 

I should do an Egg Fast. 
Cheap. Easy. Portable. 

My 13 pound teenage boi. 


A very long cat indeed! 

A plate too late! 
I just can not eat late. 
Too much reflux. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!