23 May 2021

eyes wide open


Worked late. 
Then traffic. 
6 to 7 hours will have to do. 
Nurses are like pilots. 
We are on the Honor System 
That we make sure we get
5 hours sleep or more. 


More activity during the day 


No actual walks. 
Just constant movement 


Looks unreal. 
Rainy Spring!




Traffic the other day. 
Su day morning at 0600 
Is usually ok. 
But not always. 


Long Shrimp with fan tails. 
For the kids at the case. 
They said they were eating a Mermaid. 
Poor Ariel. 


Freezer Soup. 


I shifted my OMAD to noon. 
Turns out it was too early. 
I was hungry all day. 
Goi g back to late afternoon chow. 

Here’s me 
Forgetting to comb my hair. 
We sure do have a corrupt system. 
Widespread. 
I think the best way to deal with it 
Is to just keep clean
And do some walking and reading
And try to carve out 
An enjoy existence. 
Sometimes I think there’s no getting ahead. . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!