21 May 2021

sit down, john day


Had anxiety at work. 
Slept bad. 


Back to the basement. 


Walking without aerobics. 
Just flapping around doesn’t count. 


Mapped out a path to the gym. 
Want to start walking every morning. 
I’ve wondered what would happen 
If I walked after work. 
But I have too much uncertainty 
To take a risk of not sleeping. 

Eat in the day.
Walk in the day. 
Sleep at night. 


Found 3 rats sitting around the plate. 
Waiting for food. 
They’ve learned to beg. 
With such sorrow-filled voices! 


Scrambled Eggs at work. 
2 minutes in a pan. 


Need to weigh this. 
Small amount. 


Don’t leave food at work. 
Goldilocks comes and eats it all. 


Low Carb Trash Food 
AKA CARBAGE  




The classic head shot. 
Front and sides. 
No waddle neck. 
Mewing is paying off! 
I do my Facial Yoga every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!