12 May 2021

food in the new era


Still using protein. 
I like Premier Protein 
Muscle Milk, and this. 
My fave is IsoPure. 
But this last month, I wanted RTD. 
Ready To Drink. From a can. 


Food Prep is absolutely mandatory. 
This is Pork and Cabbage 
I froze last week. 


Egg Drop Soup. 
Easy, Fast, Cheap, Tasty. 


Old people use Low Sodium Products. 
Like me.  Lol. 


My Creation! 
It’s alive! 
It’s alive- I tell you! 
This is Dr Davis’ Wheat Belly
L Reuteri Yogurt. 
The second batch. 




I made L Reuteri 
And L Rhamnosus Yogurts. 
It’s so easy. 
Just make the yogurt with the capsules. 




I have a 3rd one with more bacterium. 
Just pop 6 or 8 capsules 
In the the milk and starter 
And ferment for 30 to 36 hours. 
Incubate? Ferment? Cook?


In order to make yogurt in America,
The FDA says it must contain
L. Bulgaricus and S. Thermophilus.
The thermophilus makes the yogurt set. 
Some also contain 
Acidophilus, and Bifidus, 

These cultures get credit for everything 
From hair growth to testicular size. 
Gut health IBS, etc.  


And now, a gratuitous picture 
Of WhatsHisFace. 


Who loves to lick the spoon 
With the yogurt cultures. 
All lactose free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!