27 May 2021

week two in the bag


This post could also be called
Life Without Wine. 
So much better sleep. 


Hitting all the goals 


Making an effort to stand more. 


Hot damn! 
It’s working! 
When I was sick, my HRV was 8 ms


Sleep sleep sleep
Nothing is more important than sleep.
Nothing else works of sleep is not there. 
Quality and quantity. 




New pajamas to celebrate 


New routines all around. 

Well- perhaps I won’t die this year after all. 
It was my very first (?) cardiac event. 
But I must say- when I was morbidly obese
I couldn’t climb stairs or walk 
without being out of breath. 
I had hip pain - and A Fib-
and was just a mess. 
That’s why it’s morbid. 
It fucking kills you. 
But first, it wears you down for several years. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!