26 May 2021

closet day


Sleep late today. 
Labs this morning. 
The night nurse is staying over. 


Yum! Meal prep! 
Chuck patties. Shrimp. 
Pork Belly. Sauce. 

All ruined. Gone. 
How? I’ll tell ya how. 


Murphy is a mean old man.
On the other side of this wall
Is a fridge that leaked Freon and Water 
And saturated the medical supplies. 
I ended up moving all the boxes 
And cleaning. 
So I took my watch off 
I had many many hours of hard activity. 

Plus the fridge was broken for several hours
And was leaking for several more 
So no food. 
Ahhh- the best laid plans
Of mice and men 
Of tongue and pen
The saddest are these:
McDonalds again!
🤪😜😝😛


This is the chunk of cement
That was knocked loose 
- the one I hit going 60 - 
It was at least 2 feet or maybe 3. 
Poor Trekki is still in the shop. 


I listened to an investment seminar 
About how to break away 
from fear- and just start. 
So many parallels with weight loss. 
Someone should make a blog about it! 

So labs today. 
I’m getting some 
Inflammation Labs done. 
I know they’re going to be good. 
I’m about to make them GREAT!

The TRUTH about my hospital stay:
If I had waited on more hour,
I would have been in ICU. 
One more day- the morgue. 

So I’m putting as much distance 
between now and then as I can. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!