05 May 2021

will and grace


Sleep wonderful sleep 


The secret is to carry the Apple Watch 
In your pocket. So it counts the steps. 
This reading was doubled probably 
Since the watch was off for about 6 hours. 


Had to get help getting down. Lol. 


Big Garage Sale. 
Can’t wait! 
Out with the old. 


So Elaine is home 
Since Broadway is offline. 
So she took over the yardscape. 
She has more liquidity 
Than I do anyways. 
Plus- it’s her yard! 




Drama and whimsy. 


So Will & Grace. 
Don’t like the show. 
I just like Karen. 
I never watched it till this month. 
Some good writing- some big issues
It seems that nothing was off limits. 
Plus it helped  familiarize people
With (fictional) gay characters. 

Did my hair Platinum White Blonde. 
I like it. Not quite ready to be all grey. 
Maybe when I’m in better shape. 
I’m pretty out of shape. 
Time to fix that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!