15 May 2021

feels like spring


Flatline 


So not much variability. 


This graph of the weight
I gained in the hospital 
And now - fiddling around
This high range. 


Ready to start a walking program. 
The case wants to walk. 
Get some sun. 


36 hour yogurt. 
I do cold start now 
With Ultra Filtered or
Ultra Pasteurized Half and Half


Deadly for a junkie.
Cashews. 
Get thee behind me! 


Crustless Quiche 
With Sausage-no veggies- 
With Sour Cream 


My snuggle buddy
He just loves to be near. 
I hope that doesn’t impair him. 



I’ve been enjoying my hot coffee
Ever since PPI Protonix. 
I have a scan coming up
To recheck for ulcers. 

This Spring is cool and rainy
And just delightful. 
The yard is in shape
And I’m getting there, too!
Such possibilities. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!