30 August 2023

yogi bear


When i get stressed 
I listen to Army Cadences. 
They comfort me. 
Happier times.it helps me solve problems. 

So do you know Yogi Bear? 
Sing with me. 


On a bright and sunny day 
Two little bears came out to play. 


Gathered up all their money 
Bought themselves a jar of honey.

But the fat one ate it all
Pushed the little one- watched him fall. 

Now the fat one’s on the run
Cuz the little one
Cuz the little one
Cuz the little one’s got a gun. 


Ahhhh much better. 
At least the Army moves together. 
In Civilian Nursing, its a living nightmare. 
No one does or understands anything. 
I am not sure how these people even passed 
Nursing School. Much less the boards. 

I would take an oath that most of them
Are functionally illiterate. 
All the English lessons on earth 
Won’t help stupid. 






Went to Walgreens. 
Some meds gad spilled in transit. 
And they blamed the nurse - of course.


End of summer. 
Odd demographic- 
selling suntan products to a 
predominantly non-white neighborhood. 
They didn't do much research. 


Maybe its Baby Boomer defiance. 
They still sell wine. 
What the heck os Fit Wine ? 


Hey Nurse Anne!
That AC isn’t working 
and I run it full blast! 


Hey! I think I see the problem! 
Ummm ya coved up the vents. 
Absolutely NO air gets out. 




Keeping the formula cool 
By any means necessary. 
Its 90° inside sometiines
With all the machines we use. 


The problem is we pray
To the god of the ego. 


The god of the ego must look like this. 


The anniversary of the death 
Of a Blogger. 
Garret from Stages Of Change.  
Morbid Obesity kills. 

Jack Shit had a contest 
That I won, but donated my $100
Back to the pot. 
This was a Biggest Loser size guy. 
And his little heart and mind 
Mind never pulled out of his tailspin. 
Rest In Peace, Stages of Change. 


That last picture. OMG 
I look like an old Karen
Who wants her meds
And her Virginia Slims. 
LOL. 

My goal was to get through 
the heat without getting dehydrated. 





1 comment:

  1. Click the link to the video and read the comments on YouTube. So many Veterans cope with stress - like I do - with these old cadences. Amazing how that works.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!