29 August 2023

above the battlefield


Road closed. 
Last time this happened,
One of the nurses said
She was going to park on the 
side of the road, and walk to the case. 
Another nurse said she can NOT work
Since there is now a detour. 

How on Earth do these people live? 

I finally got to a safe space
In my mind. I’ve been struggling. 
I need separation from the 
behavior of some people. 
And not separation from the people. 
We need the people. 

In A Course In Miracles,
We learn we have to have to learn 
A better way to deal with people
And problems. Furthermore,
There is one problem. With one answer. 
The problem is: We think we 
are separate from God. 
The solution is: We’re not. 


Watch out, Tampa. 
You’re going to get your shot! 


Cutting back the Delta 9
To see what dose won’t
Make me groggy the next day. 
So far, its about 5 mg. THC D9. 
And around 100mg CBD. 


Haven’t been walking. 
All this is just work walk. 
I need to get up early again
And take my wee walks. 

Pretty much I have Shrimp every day. 
Yes. Since Florida (June). 

It doesn’t count as a mono diet
Obviously because it’s breaded. 
I’m a fan of mono diets. Especially for 
Quick Fix way to drop some water weight. 

I believe the fish shops in the gulf
 just go to Walmart 
And get some frozen shrimp. 
Kidding. Not kidding. 

But hot dang. Look at this. 
Maybe the same weight 
As above, when i was in Florida,
but less bloated
And more lean-looking. 
I went to Florida with too much stress. 




Shrimp packaging. 
Carbs 20 but that includes the sauce. 
Protein 7 
Yes there’s gluten, but I knock off
As much of the breading as I can. 

This is not cool, because its too fatty.
And the wrong kind of fat. 
Its not Saturated… so it's probably
PUFA PolyUnsaturated Fatty Acid. 
I strive for less than a few grams a day. 
Again, much of that is in the breading. 
Shrimp are low PUFA. 

Deer in Headlights stare. 
I’ve managed to pause and look back. 
The Course says its like watching 
The action from above the battlefield. 
Watch. Don’t interact. Just watch. 
And learn. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!