26 August 2023

upside down days


Went to do errands yesterday. 
I got absolutely turned around. 
Had no idea where I was. 






Looks like a thyroid situation 
Lol
See that line? 
Its like a Bicycle tire. 
Its my “job” to drive the car
A couple of days a week 
To keep the hybrid battery charged. 
Damn car cost as much as my house. 
$50,000 smackers. 


Ate some watermelon 
Mainly for the electrolytes. 
I just can’t stay hydrated. 

Did a glucose study. 
Fructose eventually turns to glucose. 
Or does it? 
Nosey minds want to know. 




No Delta 8 and I slept great, 
Wasn’t dizzy or groggy the next morning. 

This is from a few months back
With all the people who come and go. 


Just the crust. 


Little “Red Gravy” as they say 
In New Orleans.




Ahhhhh America. 
The joke of the world right now. 


What is it all about?
No one knows.  Lol. 


I feel really bad. 
Really really bad. 
For real bad. 

Hair cut and color. 
Its been like since Florida. 
I should be shaggier. Lol. 

Heat Dome continues. 

The 3rd Nurse wanted to work today 
But people play fucking games
And they act like they don’t know 
When the shift starts. 
The phone was blowing up at 7 am. 
I am too tired and too exhausted. 
Heat and Post-Covid. 

I’m so mad. I’m so bitchy 
Im so fucking bitter! 
I have been for a while now. 
I don’t have much good to say. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!