21 August 2023

wack week

Another day in the 
SnowGlobe of Life.
Like some bratty kids 
Won’t stop shaking it. 


Most of my ego’s demons 
Are in the management phase. 
More like menacing behavior. 
Less like toxic trauma 
“We’re-all-gonna-die!” phase. 
Even a minor annoyance 
Can cause big issues. 

The smoke is clearing. 
And the dust is settling. 
The houseguests are vacating. 
The heat dome is ending soon. 
I am picking up traction on YouTube!

I was gifted an advanced model 
iPad with keyboard. 
That will be perfect for my project. 
So far, I'm just using my phone. 


Less in the walking department. 
This heat is no joke. 
Its like when you open the over door
Snd you get that blast of heat. 


OMG extra Gummies tonight. 
Remember the saying
“LESS IS MORE” applies. 


Last week everyone was rolling their eyes. 
This week, we’re learning how to cross them. 


Count Yer Blessings 
Drive around with a wee nail
In an old tire. 


It’s Open Season for kids! 
These were too small-
Catch and Release
 until they have better ‘Tudes 










Exploring the low 140s. 
Keeping Hydrated is the only goal. 
Staying Positive. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!