17 August 2023

rocky road


Construction never ends. 
Its just moves around. 
They’ve been working on 
This water main for 2 years. 
After a while, we get used to the chaos. 


Human remains? 
Possibly. I have found several bodies
Whilst out and about. 
Driving home. 

This mannequin just hanging out. 
It seems like everyone is trying to be 
Strange… stranger… the strangest
That has ever been. 
Do shop owners think that if they
Have a goofy, eye-catching display 
That people will flock to them?


9 years ago. 
My goodness. Time flies. 
Helping me then BFF paint   
SpiderMan walls for a mural. 


Lymph- the right aide of the body 
Includes the liver, right arm, 
And the right half of the face. 


The rats are jumping the ship. 










Some people eat all this junk. 
Every day. 




Baby boy before the broken leg. 
I loved him so much even then. 


I love my goofball fluff 

This was nice. 
3 years ago. Many hands 
to help with the work. 

Once I woke up got out of bed today,
I went to the bathroom mirror and said 
“Fuck Fuck Fuck” 3 times in a row-
I accidentally summoned an Old Hag!
They say the mirror sees the future. 
[Or was it the past? I forget.]
Is this what ill look like 
In 20 years? Damn. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!