15 August 2023

loud drone


Its like the heat is a background drone
That just won’t stop. 


Im so sweaty 
My belly button got a heat rash. 
It’s a hot mess! 


And to think…
I was going to get a job 
At a strip club for some extra cash. 

Of all the words of tongue and pen. 
The saddest are these:
It might have been. 


When I got up to tend to my wounded navel,
I saw a little drizzle of rain. 


Not the 60 degree weather
 they had predicted. 
And so far, not as humid as to 
Make it muggy. 


I cant sort this out. 
Its been a week and I am baffled. 




Why have joy that the old way
Us up for repair again…
When it needs to be replaced. 
But with what? 







When we eere in the Army 
We would say Have a nice war! 



Seems like a great idea at the time. 

To combat dizziness 
I keep my carbs at around 30. 
Or I get dehydrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!