09 August 2023

crash day


Traffic was once 30 minutes to work. 
Then 45 minutes. 
Now its more like a hour. 


So mad. So sick. So tired. 
I just feel like shit. 
Shit on a slab. 
Shit on a shingle. Lol. 


Was this why? 
I feel like fucking death. 
100 days with heat and no rain. 


A bite of this?
It’s just not worth it. 
More Chinese Food Buyer’s Remorse 


Had to take an Advil at midnight 
But it did bring my pulse down. 


Lots of walking. 
Got the little patient ready for bed. 
He threw up. 
And I had to do it all again. 

I think he makes himself throw up
But its always worse than he thinks. 
Now I’m starting to think 
he cant help himself. 


Last year Flashback. 
Two years ago. Hospital? 
This filter is color-based. 
Gives us a wee kiss, then. Lol 


Van Gough on lockdown. 




Yes. It’s real. 








This has been the worst year. 
A year ago, i was ready. 

This is what Home Health Nursing
Often looks like. 
Tears. Tears for Fears. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!