08 August 2023

cloudy day

Ahhhhh 
No rain. But a cloud! 




No filter. 
The sly was a shimmering blue. 










 Get me my 4 pieces of shrimp. 
Even with the breading. 

The grass is greener 
when you water it. 




Good luck with that. 
Poor slob will spend his fortune on doctors. 


I had NO idea how far down 
the rabbit hole went. 
We have a lot of stupid people here. 
Walking amongst us. 
Its true. People will believe anything. 




My Nurse friend was a donor recipient. 
The transplant company helps
Donors and recipients unite. 
If you want to say thanks. 

When you’re short, and /or little
Many organ donations are
Harvested from children 
Or teenagers. 
Thats usually good news. 
More stem cells. More youth. 

Dear Mom of the Young Person 
Who died- and donated this gift of vision!
Thank you! Sorry for your loss. Etc. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!