25 August 2023

strained days


Should be a day of celebration 


America isn’t dead

And no one is above the law. 
Too tired to party just yet. 


Heat dome continues in North Texas. 
Watermelon is good. About a cup. 
I am not a keto expert
 and someone is going to blast this. 
More Fructose than Glucose. 
Which is also not perfect. 
This was all i ate yesterday. 


I literally slept 14 hours 2 days in a row. 
I was glued to the recliner. 

Too hot, i guess. 
We had an appointment Wednesday 
And were in and outside for 6 hours. 
I’m wiped out. 


Around New Orleans they have 
Low hanging branches with a large canopy. 
I told Elaine it was luke a movie i once saw. 
Turned on the TV, and there it was. 
Exact part of the film. Lol. 

Because Of  Winn Dixie
2005 with Cicely Tyson. 
This Bottle Tree is where she tied up
All her old wine bottles 
To scare off the real ghosts. 

Even Mr Ballen gets chunky.
It happens! 

Another low key day 
And i should be fine. 
I think my problem is 
The delta 9 i take at night. 
It makes me too groggy
The next day. Especially 
With the heat. 110° F all month. 
44° C in the shade. 
Which is like 54° C 
In the sun. ☀️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!