18 August 2023

bishop arts


Bishop Arts District 
Dallas Tx 

Too hot to eat outside. 
Or even walk around. 


Up and coming gentrification 


Fresh Pie 
Only 2 flavors. 
Yuppy Millenium Pie. 
The line to buy pie 
Went to the sidewalk. 


Residential property 
Zoned as commercial/ mixed 
Is my favorite “Mom & Pop” shop. 


Our out of town guests love TexMex. 


We each get something different 
and share bites with everyone else. 






It was a goblet event 






Cut down my Kratom dose on my days off. 
I’ve been on Kratom now 
6 months or so. 
You have to be really smart 
Or it can “nab” you 
and carry you off to the Underworld. 
AKA addiction. 
8 to 10 grams throughout the day 
Is considered to be a mild dose. 
No GI issues. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!