05 August 2023

phobic day




How many Christians 
Are the ones who turn others away 
From Christianity?. 


Kidd Kraddick had many skits 
About dumb old Stu Pedaso
And his merrymaking 








I remember when The Pioneer Woman 
Was just a blogger. Lol long ago. 




Sorry about that, Tom! 


SAG AFTA is still on strike. 
The issue is not just money. 
It is how AI is used in film. 
Soon, they won’t need actors at all. 
Or orchestras. Just like Matilda. 


I did very little work yesterday. 
No walks, no cleaning, no errands. 
I think I have a wee heat injury 
Because I am dehydrated 
and can’t get rid of my headache. 
Snake Juice to the rescue!

A Nurse Friend called me up
Post Covid- and wants to meet up! 
Today is the day! 
I have so much anxiety about it. It’s crazy! 
And yet- off we go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!