11 November 2021

Veteran Anne Day


Early to bed. 
Like 9:30 pm. 
A luxury few can achieve. 


Trying to take a park walk 
(Or store walk) daily. 


Build a Salad. 
Lettuce, Eggs, Dressing,
Little Fried Onions. 
Boring. 


Eggs Bites. SF Jelly. 
Got them for work. 
Ate them at home instead. 
I have a good recipe-
I need to just make some at home. 
We live in an odd culture. 
It’s cheaper and easier to just buy 
Food at Costco, sometimes. 


Mootz Cheese, Tomatoes, 
And Basil from the garden. 
Covered with EVOO 
And Balsamic Vinegar. 
I did t eat this. 
It’s just pretty. 


So-Called Crack Slaw. 
AKA Egg Roll in A Bowl. 
Good and leftovers. 

Just Ground Beef, Cabbage 
The usual Asian Spices. 


Fresh Yogurt. 
Still too warm. Needs to cool. 
And strain. 
Add a dash of Vanilla and some 
Splenda Brown Sugar. 


The goal of NonDuality 
Is the same goal as religion. 
To be at peace. 
What purpose is better? 


The goal during a Pandemic. 
Just to Be. 


Naps with Cats. 
Laid down- woke up 
Covered with Cats. 


Glenn Close in Meeting Venus
1991 film about Tannhāuser. 
And all the trouble behind the scenes. 

Never watch music shows 
With a professional musician. 
They find no joy in the lip syncing parts. 
Kinda like why I don’t watch medical dramas. 
Way too much misinformation.
Still I liked the film. 


Me in the Gulf War. 
I was a Baby Nurse. Baby Medic. 
My commanding officer took this pic. 
We were walking past an ambulance,
And she said “Go over there and pose!”
So I did! It’s my fave picture of me. 

Also I like this one. 
We were cleaning weapons,
Having some down time, 
Waiting for casualties. 
Someone snapped this shot. 
There isn’t even a magazine 
In the chamber. Lol. 
Rock and roll-
Lock and load! 
Happy Veterans Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!