12 November 2021

happy bd to me!


I go to work early on Friday
And I don’t sleep well
Because I’m afraid I’ll oversleep. 


No walk today. 



All I want for Christmas 
Is you! Or for my birthday. 
Why not both!?


Daylight Savings Time
Doing it’s thang. 


Dark times in The 
Land of the Plagued. 


Gotcher nose! 


Still no wine. 
I don’t count that little glass. 
I count bottles per day. 
Sips don’t count. 
And my ulcer is 99.9% gone. 

Bites count for my addiction. 
This isn’t my addiction. 
Mines more junk food. 


Last year- call the
Fire Brigade! 


The M&M test. 
I can hold them in my dimples!
And old trick from High School. 
These pics from  2015 and now.
5 years apart. Holding steady. 


Salad. The add-ons are what does me in. 
Those crispy fried onions 
And cranberries- not budget friendly 
For low carb! 


The family made me a cake. 
But the kids ate it! (J/K)

Another year! 
I never dreamed I’d make it !
Eggactly!
13 years Atkins. It saved me. 
It’s worth everything 
To be healthy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!