06 November 2021

games people play


Cuddle Cat purred all night. 
He sleeps on his back right next to me. 
Or under the blankets. 
He’s the re-incarcerated S.O. 
I never had. Lol. 


Heart Rate dip - good. 
HRV -super good! 
Need better sleeping HR. 


I’m in the 2 mile club. 
Almost all the time now. 


Now that it’s safe, I stop
In the morning before work
And walk at Walmart. 
2 times around the super-rcenter 
Is a mile. And I get my lunch! 
Win win. 


I’ve been having a big salad
For lunch everyday. 
A few cranberries and nuts on top 
And 1000 Island Dressing. 
Hard Boiled Eggs most days.  
It’s my only meal. 


That, and a Bang for breakfast. . 
I want to be completely gluten free
and over the summer, 
I allowed a few buns to sneak in. 


Aptly named. 
They stayed on my buns! 
My actual buns. Lol. 


Are they serious? 
Insane. They walk amongst us. 
Scary. They also vote. 
Why would JFK come back 
From the dead and join forces
With someone he would have
Opposed in every way? 
How do adults think like this? 


Speaking of nuts. 
(Lol) 
Compare the Walmart brand
With Planters. 


More PUFA!
With the cheaper brand. 
If it’s not Saturated Fat 
Or Mono or Trans-
It’s PUFA. 
They’re not required by law
To list the PUFA counts. 
Just total fat. 
You have to do the math yourself. 


They use cottonseed oil 
And other rancid PUFAs 
To save costs. 
I’m not bashing Walmart brands. 
Many times, they’re better 
Than the National brand. 
Just not in this case. 


Faints
To see this in stores. 
 Few years ago it was Paleo. 
Now the rage is Keto. 
Be careful / it’s not always keto
No matter what they say. 

Ready to go! 
I’ve been ready for a year. 





1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!