20 November 2021

happy hemp day




My legs were tired! 


They keep it 60° F in here at night. 


So pretty. 
I’m still glad I put up this 
Bullet-resistant plastic. 


Decorations for Christmas are done. 




America circles the drain 
I can’t believe the news anymore. 
It’s like chaos everyday. 




Spilled water. Lol. 


Huge ass  Salad. 
Chicken , Eggs, Fried Onions. 




The Traffic Chronicles. 
Last night, the cops drove about 5 mph
Like they were the pace cars for the Indy 500. 
Stalled traffic for hours. 
Friday traffic is already bad. 




My tutoring is going great. 
We read cue cards, for fast word recognition. 
We read paragraphs for comprehension. 
We spell from memory random words. 
We write words for practice. 
And we write a short paragraph 
For comprehension. 

I also am throwing in some sign language 
And a few words in Spanish. 


The child is a sponge. 
She can’t get enough. 
She wants to do school all day. 
We even do classical music exposure,
And musical instrument recognition. 
She’s not good at this. 
Maybe that’s a cultural thing. 
Muslims don’t all agree if
Music is halal or haram. 
Like art on the walls. 

Now. Off to a Hemp Convention! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!