18 November 2021

night and day


Short week. 
Stupid nurses. 
I have about 100 mg of CBD 
At night. Helps me sleep. 
But not last night. Odd. 


Lots of walking. 
However, no walk x 3 days. 


Night and day
You are the one


Only you beneath the moon 
And under the sun 




In the roaring traffic’s boom 


In the loudness of my lonely room 
I think of  you night and day! 


Lol. That’s a song. 
Cole Porter 
Night & Day. 


Big Hemp Convention 
This weekend. 
I have 2 days off to learn
And frolic and play! 
It can’t come soon enough for me. 


Elaine made some jewelry displays
From copper pipe. 
She has another show this weekend. 
And then will go to the conference with me. 


At hospice cases, I don’t eat
Or bring food. It’s offensive 
To the families and smells bad
In a room that often has its own smells. 
So maybe some hard boiled eggs
Or hermetically sealed jerky
Would be good. 
Nothing that needs refrigerated 
Or needs a microwave to reheat. 

I can’t wait for my travel assignments. 
I’m obsessed with the future time. 
Escapism much?

I took on a second job
To pay off my car and save
For summer travel. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!