27 November 2021

omicron


Training myself to sleep without wine. 
So far, the mental battle is over. 
I can’t stand the thought of drinking again. 




A look back from my cardiac event in April. 
Much better. 
How to keep it that way.




I’ve done the mental, physical,
And emotional work. 
Make corrections for the next decades
 of my life. 
My life would have been over 
In 2009 if I had not found Atkins. 


Weed hits the streets


Perfect beautiful luscious day. 
Rain and Baroque music. 
All minor keys. 


The cult of the white make. 
Doesn’t hurt to also be upper middle class. 


Lol. Today’s memory. 


The four phases of pandemic nursing. 
1. What? Who did what?
2. It’s all good! 
3. Fuuuuck
D. Changed forever. 

So now comes Omicron. 
Pronounced “OMMIi crun”
Not oh-MIKe-ron. 
Live and learn. 

Delta Variant had 6 modifiers. 
Omicron has >30 so far. 
Many countries are back to lockdowns. 
2 years now. 
It’s entered the animal population. 
In wild dear. 
Nurses call this Phase 5. 
Many are scared. 
Many are leaving the field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!