30 November 2021

the worst case scenario


I overslept and kept hitting snooze. 
I got up at 6 and was at work by 7. 
That’s a first! And a last. 
Too much stress. 


Regular steps plus a 2 mile walk. 
It took 45 minutes. 
It was outside, paved, but hilly terrain. 

The City Of Dallas has a program 
For seniors. ASAP. 
Everything is free at the ref center
Or just for like $5 a month. 


It’s beginning to look a lot like traffic




Peanut Butter Beer. 
Butter Beer? 
I wanted some. But I did t have any. 


Went home and made Crack Slaw. 


It’s super cheap and easy. 
Carnivore Delight one plus. 


The fat likes the new sheets. 

I need to quit working so many hours. 
I really don’t like being at work at 7 am. 
I like getting more sleep. 
I asked my housemate how much he makes
Driving for Uber. He said he makes
Much more than me - and I 
Have a license in a stable,
Long term career. 
And he sleeps till 9 or 10 every day. 
Where do I sign up? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!