01 November 2021

alarming


Deep deep welcoming sleep. 
Cut dramatically by an alarm. 
Set by a housemate- 
who never gets up when the alarm goes off 
Never. Especially at 0900 


That walk really boosted my numbers. 
The watch battery needs a stronger
More powerful charger. 
It takes hours to charge. 


My big boy. 
When he stretches, 
He reaches past a door knob. 
So - 3 feet? 


Reunion Tower 
Turns into a Jack-O-Lantern 
For Halloween. 


Saw this. bang. 
All the nurses at
Childrens Medical Center 
Use them. 300 mg caffeine. 


This one also has C8. 
Caprylic Acid. 
And BCAA - but not enough to matter. 
Whey protein- 20 grams 

I love Energy Drinks. 
The bang doesn’t have 
Taurine or B Vitamins. 

I dressed up as a Nurse 
And handed out candy. 
The night nurse is totally 
Completely against Halloween. 
Bet she eats the candy, though! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!