19 November 2021

make good choices


Stupid reflux. 
I can’t even have junk before bed. 
My body lets  me know it’s not happy. 
I finally choose not to indulge. 
With a happy heart. No regrets. 




Went for a Walmart Walk. 
1/2 mile or so. Good recovery. 
Walmarts are so big here, 
Like 150,000 square feet
That 2 times around is a mile. 


My Boi. 
He’s in the hungry teenager years. 
Always wanting to eat. 


Looks like the sun. 
But it’s the moon. 
iPhone cameras are great! 


Another one bites the dust 


Never leave anything good at work. 
The pugs will eat it. 
I work with people who sleep at work
And steal your food. 


Elaine’s  Birthday 
I got the same Amazon card 
They got me. Fair is fair. 

I keep telling my kids to think better thoughts. 
Stop moaning about. Master your destiny. 
Stop complaining about having to work
And tell yourself GOOD things instead. 
Build a plan.  Design it. Set goals. 
Don’t just expect things to happen magically. 
Make good choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!