04 September 2021

once upon a time in nursing


The Nurse Practice Act 
States we can work 
16 hours BUT
Need 5 hours sleep between shifts. 
It’s on the Honor Sustem. 
I got 6 hours sleep. Yay! 

Inching up to 6K consistently. 
This summer was mild 
Compared to many summers. 
Usually we have a Drought 
And 100 days of temps over 100° F. 
Not this summer. Thank goodness! 


Darn kidz
Left the TicToc Bearded Baby filter on!


Soup. 
Beef and Cabbage. 


From 2011. 
Not sure if it’s Rocky Horror
Or Elphaba 


I’m awkward like this.  
lol. That’s why I’m single. 
I am not a good flirter. 
Just ask my ex. 


Ummmmm
Placement, dude! 
All the money Pfizer has
You think they could do a little better. 
Unless he’s getting a shot in his elbow. 

The Nurse bailed on the team. 
So I ended up doing a double. 
Over time. But damn. 
Makes ya get old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!