11 September 2021

omg


I’m too old to jump into gear. 
Like I did last week
When the nurse called out. 
Way too disruptive. 


Takes longer to get back on track. 


They gave us a sandwich at the clinic. 
Tuna Salad. 
I’ve been low carb for 13 years. 
I’m still amazed at how people love their carbs
Even when they make them sick. 
Odd love affair. 
It’s like prying potato chips 
From someone’s cold, dead hand. 
They just simply refuse to let go. 


It was so cold in there! 


The monthly long shot. 
I see my little gain. 
It’s probably not that visible. 


Beautiful Downtown Dallas 

Atkins said get back on track
When you first notice a gain. 
I’m still up 5 pounds. 
Atkins said it’s easier to lose
5 pounds- than 50. 
True! 
Coming up - a week of 
Resting and Digesting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!