15 September 2021

sleep late


Not sure I even rolled over. 
Having CBD late at night 
Is causing inflammation. 
When your heart os beating 
And fast- that’s inflammation. 
Your body is trying to process 
(Get rid of) what it is.  


Watched Fahrenheit 9/11   
It’s free all week if you want to see it. 
By the way, Michael Moore 
Lost his weight on Pritikin. 
Good for him. 


I took this picture. 
The flag is actually by a liquor store. 


Morning reading with my 
new CBD Gummies. 
Gummies always were a problem for me. 
Not sure why I bought them. 
30 minutes post. 


Hour and a half post. 
As healed as I am, 
I don’t do well with 
concentrated sweets. 
Meaning - a serving of sweets 
without a modifier. 
No sweets alone. 


Salad with Tuna. 




My boy. 


Jack Kruse in the Morning. 








1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!