19 September 2021

bargaining day


This is some good sleep. 
This is with an anti-chilinergic. 
Unisom. An old drug. 
They say that’s bad. 
But so is insomnia. 

Since most people are on the SAD diet
(Standard American Diet of junk)
All the medicine studies 
Were done in the presence of carbs. 
They need to do studies with
Multi drug interactions and keto diets. 

I expect to be off these in 6 months.


5000 is my new normal. 
I will soon be increasing this. 


Egg Bites from Costco 


Cold Brew from Costco


This is what I take now
Instead of a PPI. 
I quit PPIs many months ago. 
I also take Astoxanthin. 


Salad. 


Wheat Belly Yogurt
With L Reuteri.  


Bad News Bears

This is why I don’t watch the news. 
It’s dismal 


Beautiful sun up 


This is 2011 and 2021. 
My weight is all in my abdomen. 


Wipe off my Bitch Slappers
And get ready to throw hands. 
Ermmm… Paws! 

Looking smug.
Lol!

The anatomy of a mistake. 
It seems like we do what we think
Is best at the time. 
But then we change
And learn and grow
And look back to realize
What we thought was ok
Is wrong for now-
The trick is to look back
Without shame and drama. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!