25 September 2021

sleepy days


Watch went dead. 
Like me. 
Need a long reset button. 
But I can’t seem to find it. 


Yea lol be glad when the pandemic is done. 
I feel a general decline is in place. 


Egg Bites.


Cat Bites. 
I take the baby in my room to sleep. 
But he’s not a baby anymore 
His leg is healed
And he needs to join the fold. 
He only snuggles about half the night. 
Then he’s on the prowl. 
And he wakes me up. 
That’s a no go. 

I got reacquainted with some 
high school friends for the reunion. 
Most of them are Texan Republicans. 
They all drank the Kool-Aide. 
Hate Lib-tards. 
Hate Hillary. 
Hate masks and think CoVid is a joke. 
Muh- rights! 

Well. One of them is now in ICU. 
And all I can say is 
I’m sorry. But we’ve talked about this
For almost 2 years! 
How can you NOT get vaccinated!?
And what did you expect? 
Gasping for every breath. 
Not fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!