18 September 2021

realization day


Realizing that I sleep better with something. 
Anything. Wine. CBD. 
Anti-cholinergics. 





Toddler Houdini 
(Not my patient)
Fabricated a ladder, 
Crawled up it, and opened 3 locks
And ran out the door 
12 houses away. 
All in the blink of an eye. 
A flash. Silently. 
I ran after him and eventually caught him. 
Good recovery- good ramp up 
And down. 
TikTok for tickers. 


Salad with junk in it. 
Way to Carby. 


Sausage Patties no bun. 


Once upon a time
I liked this coffee. 
It was strong. 
Now it’s like water. 
One star, Mickey! 










2010
Still in XL scrubs. 


2011 Large scrubs 


Off  menagerie we have.   

So I realized that this is the new normal. 
These kids won’t get better. 
They improve up to a point. 
Then no more. 
Like in the movie Awakenings. 
Like in the movie Lorenzo’s Oil. 
They already knew 
What I’m just now coming to terms with. 
More on this later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!