12 September 2021

ready to fast


I had an extra dose of CBD
And it was disruptive. 
Not therapeutic. 


I asked 10 Nurses if they thought
The Pandemic was nearly over. 
All 10 emphatically said
NOOOOOOOOOO! 
Good time to stay put. 
And work at home
On my goals. 


Take a Chuck Roast. 
$4 a pound. 
Put it in the Sous Vide
48 hours and Viola! 
It’s like Prime Rib. 


100 mg is the dose for me
From all sources. 


He loves to sit on my head. 
He still thinks he’s a kitten! 


Slice of Watermelon. 


There’s so much to learn about 
Eating  and fasting. 

Home Health is crazy. 
A toddler came at me
With a knife. Yikes! 
I took it away from him. 
And told his mom. 



2 comments:

  1. You are so inspiring doc. I love just looking at your blog to feel the self love. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!