09 September 2021

too tired

I don’t perceive time passing
At night. I usually am a good guesser. 
Since I quit drinking wine,
I seem to be sleep deprived. 



Random memes

I went to sell my body
for medical experiments. 
I get $300 for testing out face cream. 
Yay! But they’re very slow 
And unorganized. 

I waited 2 hours for a 5 minute session. 

Free Paint. Lol

These only cost $28 
To grow at home. 

Ribs. 
For her pleasure. 

Eating is spot on. 
I’m just tired. 
Really really tired. 
Abnormally tired. 

The hair is so dark there in the back. 
Yay! 

Watched a great movie 
“Quartet” 
About a bunch of retired Opera Divas
Who had so sing one more Gala
To get enough money to save the
School. Retirement Home. 
Lol it was charming BBC. 
Directed by Dustin Hoffman. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!