30 September 2021

love work


More activity during the day 
Is better sleep at night 


Went to a little neighborhood park. 
Dallas has hundreds of parks. 
Some are paved,
Some are connected,
Some are bike trails,
They’re always maintained 
And very safe. 


It doesn’t look like much,
But it was a good walk for me.


I went from “poor”
To “good” to “average”
To above average! 
Since I’ve been home from the hospital. 


Spikes 


Not flat terrain. 
I needed my poles. 


Blue Skies
And no low carb pies. 
Not any more. 




Chicken Salad. 


No sharing the Steak. 


I did my first touch up. 
Not my hair. 
It turned out perfect! 

So I love my job. 
I love my career! 
Nursing is never easy. 
It’s much much much worse
During The Covid. 
Covid 19
Covid 20
Covid 21
Covid 22. 
And the banned played on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!